Here is a set of question no reporter will ask me and expect to live.
1). On the 17th of October 2014 you said oil prices would not remain low for long. They have remained below those levels ever since then. Why was your prediction so wrong?
2). You once publicly accused Hilary Clinton of orchestrating the Bolotnya protests to overthrow you. Do you have any proof (bank transfers to protesters, intercepted emails & phone calls and so forth) that support this contentious claim which could be given to the world’s journalists, or were you lying?
3) At the Valdai Forum in 2014 you said that the US electoral college system is not democratic. As this system produced a man who has consistently praised you as the next US President, were you wrong about US democracy all along?
4) When Obama leaves and is replaced by the in-coming US President who wants to have better relations with Russia and has praised you, who will you blame for the next political murder in Russia?
5) On April 16th 2015 you said "I will say this clearly: There are no Russian troops in Ukraine'. On 17 December 2015 you said there were Russian troops in Ukraine. Why did you lie?
6) The "separatists" and "rebels", accompanied by regular Russian troops you have admitted are there, occupy a part of eastern Ukraine that shares a border with Russia. If Russia is not supplying them with anything, how come after more than 2.5 years of fighting, they never run out of parts, fuel, weapons, ammunition or bodies?
7) When you admitted the presence of Russian troops in the Donbass (that you had originally denied), you said that the presence of Russian troops in Eastern Ukraine is not the same thing as the presence of Russian troops in Eastern Ukraine. What is the word used to describe the presence of an foreign army's troops carrying out hostile operations on a country's soil without permission of that country's legitimate government?
8) On the 4th of March 2014 you specifically denied the so-called little green men were Russian soldiers. On the 10th of March 2015 you admitted they were. Why did you lie?
9). If, in answering the above question, you claim the US also lied about WMD in Iraq, why is your only defense to say that the US lies so it's ok for Russia to lie?
10) On 2nd September 2015 your personal spokesman denied Russia was sending aircraft to Syria. On the 30th of September your aircraft started bombing Syria. Did Peskov lie or was he just wrong?
11) On 18 February MSF stated they will no longer share the locations of their hospitals with the Russian military as they believe you deliberately attack them. Why have so many hospitals been placed underneath Russian bombs?
12) On March 21 2016 you said you had "achieved your objectives" and were withdrawing the main part of your forces from Syria. Your forces still there in the same, if not greater, numbers. Were you lying?
13) In September, your forces (which had achieved their mission and been withdrawn in March) were accused of bombing a humanitarian aid convoy. Russian forces claimed it may have spontaneously combusted or been bombed by the USA. In an apparent coincidence, your forces were filming the event but suddenly stopped filming just after the bombing/spontaneous combustion. Why?
14) You have often mentioned that Russia needs to improve it's corruption level & ease of doing business to reverse capital flight. Russia is currently the 119th most corrupt country in the world & capital flight since this article is hundreds of billions. Why have you failed?
15) Why is there such a strong correlation between journalists who annoy you and them ending up dead of unnatural causes?
16) On 22 April 2014 Prime Minister Medvedev said sanctions will make Russia stronger. On the 3rd of October 2016 Russia demanded compensation from the US for these sanctions that were supposed to make the country stronger. Why was the head of your government wrong about something so obvious?
17) You have said that Russia will never recognize Kosovo as an independent state but that Crimea was also like Kosovo. Why should the west recognize something you argue is just as illegal?
18) It is often said by Kremlin funded media that the US is encircling Russia. Why is having a US base so popular around the world?
19) Why are there not large, sustained protests aimed at preventing a US-inspired color revolution, outside US bases frequently, demanding their removal, especially in Europe?
20) You have accused NATO of breaking a promise not to expand east. If Russia is so sure of this why are Gorbachev's notes from the time a state secret?
21) Such a promise would override a country's right conduct its foreign policy as it sees fit & join what international groups it wants to and would thus require a treaty. Why was no treaty signed?
22) Do you accept a country's right under treaties & agreements Russia has signed to join such institutions is lawful or will Russian withdraw from the Paris Charter (this is a yes or no question)?
23) Do you accept this right trumps any alleged promise you are unable to provide any evidence for (this is also a yes or no question)?
24) Why do the countries in question consistently state that NATO didn't ask them to join but instead the reverse?
25) Why should we not see demanding a veto over a country's right to act in accordance with international law as a form of imperialist colonialism?
26) You have accused the US of funding color revolutions with the aim of breaking Russia, with Euromaidan an especially obvious example. These are clearly, large, expensive and complex operations. Exposing these outrageous plans and having your accusations accepted by western governments would damage the US greatly & reduce US influence enormously. Is it not in Russia's interests to have this become the accepted version events, especially in western capitals, or do you think Russia's interests are best served by this opinion only being shared by people with no credibility?
27) Without the proof of these massive CIA undertakings (bank transfers, chat records, weapon purchases, dozens of phone calls, hundreds of e-mails etc.), why should we believe you not are you just lying yet again?
28) If you are not lying, are Russian intelligence agencies too incompetent to find the find the proof of these massive US intelligence operations that your own security council believe to be threat to the existence of the Russian state?
29) Would releasing this proof of the US engineering revolutions cause populations who have had US bases on their territory for up to 60 years without any violent events (such as Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland) to rise up and demand their removal?
30) Given you demand the US proves that Russia hacked the DNC mails and had Wikileaks release the info, why do you not live up to your own standards and release the proof of US involvement in these revolutions? Do you have more proof tooffer than Nyland's hacked phone call you do not even admit to hacking?
31) Your government once denied any sports doping. Kremlin owned news has since reported that criminal investigations have been opened into sports doping in Russia. Who lied and why?
32) Will I shoot myself several times as a result of this interview?